Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Creative gone wrong

My crazy-busy streak has continued, and I've decided that a silly post is now in order. Here are some recent discoveries for creative amusement:
  • Photoshop Disasters: The blog all about awful, commercial photo editing.
  • The Bad Pitch Blog: Not just bad news media pitches, but good PR advice as well.
  • Tales from Redesignland: I first discovered this higher ed blog during our own redesign in 2008. This week's post: really bad quotations from real Web redesign consulting proposals.
And if you're considering the lighter side of font selection, check out this handy "How to pick a typeface" flowchart or the CollegeHumor video, "Font Conference."


Note: If you haven't noticed, I'm cutting back my blog frequency to every other week for the summer. I'll return to weekly posts once school is back in session!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the web redesign consulting proposal post and the photoshop disasters blog. Those are always good for a laugh. Hope your summer is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Font Conference vid is still one of my favorites. Looking forward to more frequent posts!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget